Through the Rotary community, you can exchange ideas and build lifelong friendships with like-minded people. Take advantage of the resources and activities available through our club, district, and Rotary International to make your experience with Rotary both rewarding and fun.
You make Rotary stronger. By adding your skills, experience, and enthusiasm to your club, you can advance communities at home and on a global scale. Together, we can eradicate polio, train more skilled peacemakers, and provide lasting solutions for communities fighting disease, hunger, illiteracy, and poverty.
You will get the most out of your Rotary membership by participating in club projects and activities. Here are some ideas on how to get more involved:
- Volunteer to serve on a club committee where you can use your skills
- Identify a need in your community and suggest a hands-on project to address it
- Work with a youth service program sponsored by your club, such as Rotaract or Interact
- Host a Youth Exchange student
- Help organize your district’s Rotary Youth Leadership Awards programs
- Recommend a colleague or friend for membership in your club
On these pages we have links that will help you be a great Rotarian. Included here is
- How to make up a missed meeting in person or on-line,
- Our club’s by-laws and policies and procedures manual
- Link to the Rotary Database, including Reception Desk information
- Our Rotary district, District 7770
- And here is a link to a Rotary International site that will be helpful for New Members.
Keep up-to-date by liking our Facebook Page